Rosemary Lodge Care Home
Staff, Residents, Visitors and prospective clients need to feel confident when visiting. These are the measures we’ve put in place for your safety and peace of mind.
What we do for Staff:
- Every day on entering the building before the start of a shift, staff are temperature checked and the details recorded.
- Masks are compulsory and staff are required to wash hands and sanitise frequently.
- Plenty of Full PPE equipment is available for use
- Testing has been carried out on all staff, no positive results
What we do for Residents:
- Residents are encouraged to wash hands and sanitise frequently
- Dining is staggered into two sittings, to ensure that Social Distancing is maintained
- Residents may prefer to take breakfast or lunch in their room if they wish
- Social Distancing guidelines have been put in place in the communal lounges
- All Residents have been tested, no positives
- Plenty of test kits available for use and results are within 48 hours or less
- All corridors/communal rooms are professionally Environmentally cleaned every 6 weeks.
- Our Domestic Team during their regular cleaning programme also carry out full clean and daily sanitise handles, surfaces and areas of risk
What we do for Visitors:
- Visitors are only allowed on an appointment basis, to ensure social distance guidelines are followed
- With the introduction of a safe Visitors Pod, we welcome visitors to phone into the office and book an appointment when wishing to visit a relative.
- Maximum x3 visits per day permitted, limited to x2 visitors at any one time.
- Visitors will be required to take a Lateral Flow Test (Rapid Covid Test ) before entering the Pod. This is easily done whilst in the car, please allow an extra 40 minutes before the allotted appointment time to accommodate the test.
- There is a 30-minute wait before the results and based on a Negative test visitors will then be allowed access to the Pod.
- The Pod is sanitised/fogged after each visit with a minimum of 1 hour in-between visits for extra protection.
- Amanda our Activities coordinator can also arrange a Face time get together with your loved one to keep in touch.
What we do for Prospective clients:
- If you wish to view the Home whilst we are not currently accepting personal visits, we can arrange a video tour using FaceTime. At the same time, we are then on hand to answer any questions during the online tour
- Residents who are due to move into the Home and concerned about being self-isolated on arrival can be reassured that this won’t be the case, as Jane Evans the Care Manager will visit you at your home 2-3 days before admission (in full PPE) to conduct the test. If the test results are negative then you can move in without any need for any further Isolation.
- Only the current Social Distancing guidelines and hygiene protocols will apply